Berkeley B85987, 6" Submersible Pump, 6TS3-155, 155 GPM, 3 HP, 1 Stage, Pump End Only, w/ Check Valve, 3" Discharge
Berkeley B85987 is a submersible pump end, 6TS stainless steel subturbine series, with a check valve. The 6TS series pumps feature heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction and hard chrome wear surfaces that will outperform ordinary fabricated stainless steel pumps in aggressive water conditions. The state-of-the-art design includes 100% lead-free components with high efficiency and performance.
- Discharge (Female): 3 in.
- Heavy-duty, investment cast 304 stainless steel discharge assures secure connection to drop pipe. Wrench flats provide positive grip during installation
- Built-in check valve prevents backflow and reverse rotation
- State-of-the-art design delivers maximum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions
- 100% Lead-free components meets all U.S. federal guidelines for safe drinking water
- Hard chrome-plated top bearing journal reduces abrasive wear in harsh sandy well conditions
- Self-aligning teflon wear rings improve pump efficiency and durability
- Low-profile stainless steel lead guard aids installation in narrow wells
- Built-in up-thrust protects pump during periods of high demand and start-up preventing pump failure
- 304 stainless steel inlet screen and internal coupling screen prevents entry of abrasives into pump and coupling areas
- Motor is not included