General Pump TSS1021 Plunger Pump with Right-Hand Shaft - 5.6 GPM, 1700 PSI
TSS Series 47 Triplex Plunger Pump
Triplex plunger pump featuring advanced forged brass manifold for increased working pressure. Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings and oversized connecting rods, for maximum life span. 24 mm solid shaft, located on right side.
Dimensions: 12.6" X 9.2" X 6.9"
- Triplex Plunger Pump.
- Advanced forged brass manifold, increases working pressure to 3,500 PSI.
- Large-capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase
- Solid ceramic plunger
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Right side shaft
- Max Volume: 4.5 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Max Volume: 5.6 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 1700 PSI
- Max Pump Speed: 3500 RPM
- Max Temperature: 165°F
- Inlet Port: 1/2"-14 BSP-F
- Outlet Port: 3/8"-19 BSP-F