- Agriculture, Chemicals/Petroleum, Construction, Material Handling, Irrigation, Fracking
- For use with Kuriyama Hoses
- All sizes except 1/2", 5" and 8" comply with Mil-Spec A-A-59326 for interchangeability.
- 5" Size complies with ASTM specs for interchangeability.
- 1/2" x 1/2" are not specified under Mil Specs.
- All 8" and 10" female couplers supplied with 4 locking handles, safety clips, pull rings and chains.
- Aluminum alloy is specially designed for high tensile strength, lightness and rigidity
- Locking feature using safety clips to prevent disconnection during use on all sizes except 1/2".
- Hose shanks specially designed for easy assembly with Tigerflex type hoses.
- Aluminum couplings supplied with brass handles which results in less wear on connecting parts.
- ASTM B85 Grade 383 aluminum alloy.
- Forged brass handles - aluminum items.
- Type 304 stainless steel handles - ALSH items.
- Zinc-plated carbon steel handle pins.
- Zinc-plated carbon steel pull rings.
- Zinc-plated carbon steel safety clips.
- Buna-N Gaskets.