ROPER 2" GEAR PUMP TYPE3
These pumps operate smoothly and with equal efficiency in either direction of rotation. They effectively handle heavy, viscous materials such as asphalt, molasses, roofing compounds, and printing inks, as well as fuel oils, gasolines, and similar thin liquids. Pumps can be supplied in several materials of construction, with or without built-in relief valves. Pumps can be assembled either hi-drive or low-drive, and are available with conventional packed box or lapped-face mechanical shaft seal. They can be direct driven or driven through a built-in gear reduction with a wide range of ratios. These pumps operate equally well regardless of the mounting configuration or the direction of rotation.
- Mixing, blending, recirculating, and transferring heavy, viscous materials in either a fixed or mobile transfer application.
- Ideal for gasoline, asphalt, molasses, ink, roofing compound, and oils
- Heavy duty cast iron helical gear pumps
- Bi directional, self-priming
- Differential pressures to 125 PSI
- Up to 468 GPM
- Standard operation up to 212° F
- Can be built to operate up to 450° F
- Maintenance-free durability